Friday 17 December 2010

Welcome

Welcome strangers, friends, employers and anyone else I intend on luring to this blog page. I like to thank you for finding my blog and taking enough interest to read it.
Now this blog is here for me to express my marketing views on certain subjects and sometimes submit my own marketing related material if it is my student work or outside just to keep track of my marketing revelations and so on.
My views, answers and posts will be immature maybe wrong most of the time but that makes way for discussion which is a good way to exert and share knowledge. I'll keep it short and I hope that you will keep visiting which will encourage me to keep writing and posting.

-Albert Einstein " The important thing is not to stop questioning."

No comments:

Post a Comment